- Read at least four times per week.
- Practice spellings at least 3 times per week for 10 minutes – see spell well booklet for ideas
- Look at the topic web sent out by your class teacher and investigate/find out about the topic.
- Maybe visit somewhere interesting if you can. This can then be shared with your class.
- Learn times tables
- Year 1 – 2x, 5x and 10x.
- Year 2 – 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x and 10x.
Useful websites to investigate
www.topmarks.co.uk/maths-games (great times tables games, number bonds, doubles, etc)
www.bbc.co.uk/schools (includes number time, KS1 bitesize)
www.primarygames.co.uk/maths (includes the Splat Square!)
www.bbc.co.uk/literacy (includes Oxford Reading Tree, Words and Pictures, KS1 bitesize)
www.oxfordowl.co.uk (includes lots of books to read and games to play)
www.phonicsplay.co.uk (read and spell words linked to the work in school)
Game on booklet
(Other useful information can be found on the adults section under ‘Parents meetings and curriculum information)
Autumn Term 2015
Reception Homework Autumn 2015 Term 1
Year 1 Homework Autumn 2015 Term 1
Year 2 Homework Autumn 2015 Term 1
Summer Term 2015
Reception Summer 2 Homework Booklet
Reception Summer 1 Homework Booklet
Year 1 Summer 2 Homework Booklet
Year 1 Summer 1 Homework Booklet
Year 2 Summer 1 Homework Booklet 1
Year 2 Summer 1 Homework Booklet 2
Year 2 Summer 2 Homework Booklet